- IRS Warns of Telephone Scam
Consumers are warned about a phone scam targeting taxpayers, including recent immigrants.
- IRS Advierte de Estafa Telefónica
Una estafa telefónica está dirigida a los contribuyentes, incluyendo nuevos inmigrantes.
- Schemes Using the IRS Name
Beware of schemes that use the IRS name, logo or website clone to gain access to your information.
- Are You a Victim of ID Theft?
IRS is committed to working with taxpayers who are victims of identity theft.
- Target: ID Theft Refund Fraud
IRS Criminal Investigation identifies and prosecutes ID theft refund fraud.
- Criminal Enforcement and ID Theft
IRS Criminal Investigation detects and investigates fraud, including that related to identity theft.
- IRS Releases Report
The Principal Deputy Commissioner reports on IRS tax-exempt, other operations.
- Initial Assessment and Plan of Action
The report outlines actions and next steps to fix problems and improve processes and operations.
- Streamlined Options for Certain 501(c)(4) Groups
The IRS is offering streamlined options to certain 501(c)(4) groups caught in an application backlog.