- Can't File by April 15?
Use Form 4868 to get a six-month extension of time to file your return.
- Payment Options Available
Find out how to make a tax payment by the due date or what to do if you can’t.
- You Can Still Make IRA Contributions
Contributions made through April 15 can be applied to your 2013 return.
- IRS Warns of Telephone Scam
Beware of this sophisticated scam in which callers falsely claim to be IRS employees.
- IRS Debunks Frivolous Tax Arguments
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. See how the courts treated these tax arguments.
- The Dirty Dozen
Identity theft and phone scams lead the list of tax-related illegal schemes identified this year.
- IRS Fights ID Theft and Refund Fraud
For the 2014 filing season, the IRS has expanded its efforts to better protect taxpayers.
- ID Theft and Your Tax Return
The IRS takes strong actions to help victims of identity theft.
- Criminal Investigation Combats ID Theft
The work done by Criminal Investigation is a major component in the efforts against identity theft.
- The Health Care Law and Your 2013 Return
For some people, the Health Care Law might affect their 2013 tax return. Find out if you're one.
- The Individual Shared Responsibility Provision
Find out if you need to have minimum essential coverage, get an exemption or make a payment.
- Health Care Tax Tips for ACA Provisions
Here's what to know about the ACA and your taxes.