Webinars for Tax Practitioners
The IRS broadcasts webinars on a variety of subjects aimed at educating tax professionals on issues affecting them and their clients. The webinars are free and often offer continuing education (CE) credit for enrolled agents.
- Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported? - February 11, 2015
Title: Tips vs. Service Charges: What are they and how are they reported?
Date: February 11, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. (ET); 1:00 p.m. (CT); 12:00 p.m. (MT); 11:00 a.m. (PT)
Location: Your Office or Home
Contact: SB/SE Webinars; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Information: This FREE one-hour broadcast is for:
- Tax Professionals and Organizations
- Small Businesses and Organizations
- Payroll Professionals
- Tips – Employee and Employer Responsibilities
- Tips vs. Service Charges
- Revenue Ruling 2012-18
- Form 8027 – Employer’s Annual Information Return of Tip Income & Allocated Tips
- Additional Medicare Tax on Tips
- Plus a live Q&A session
Certificates of completion are being offered. Earn 1 CE credit – Federal Tax.
To register for the event, visit the Internal Revenue Service Webinar Registration website. This event will be archived in the IRS Video Portal for later viewing approximately three weeks after the date of the event.
Sponsored By: Internal Revenue Service