Oregon Tax Workshops, Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for tax workshops, meetings and seminars in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Oregon Small Business Fair
This is an annual event sponsored by the Fair Committee composed of multiple government agencies and the Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce. Free admission for existing, new and startup businesses. You will have access all day to the business information from exhibiting agencies as well as two 90-minute workshops three times throughout the day.
Workshop topics include:
- Access to Capital
- Savvy Marketing
- Exploring the Government Marketplace
- Hiring Business Professionals
- Staying on the Right Track with Taxes
Free parking and lunch accommodation available at a cafeteria in the building.
Date: September 12, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Warner Pacific College, 2219 S. E. 68th, Portland, OR 97215
Website: Visit the Asia Pacific American Chamber of Commerce website. Questions: Contact Evelyn Liu at 503-205-6020 or email@example.com
Sponsored By: Oregon Small Business Fair Committee (including multiple government agencies) and the Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce
Small Business Seminars
Small business workshops designed to help you start and grow your own business are held throughout various cities in Oregon. IRS provides small business materials and publications for many of these events. For more information, contact the agencies listed below.
- Mercy Corps Northwest website or contact Loren Guerriero at 503-896-5075 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portland SCORE website or contact Jim Steiner at 503-415-7141 or email@example.com
- Oregon Small Business Development Center website or contact the Oregon SBDC Network Office - Atrium Building at 541-463-5250
- Small Business Administration website