Washington Tax Workshops, Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for tax workshops, meetings and seminars in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Event: Small Business Tax Workshop
Date(s): 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Location: 4th & Battery Building, 2401 Fourth Avenue, Suite 450, Seattle, WA 98121
Contact: Phone: 206-553-2664; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Information: Learn about important information regarding your tax responsibilities as a small business owner.
- What taxes to pay and when they are due
- How to choose the right accountant and the right accounting software
- How to document expenses and activities
- How to take care of employee and contractor payroll taxes
- The difference between city, county, state, and federal taxation
- What the tax advantages are for the sole proprietor or for business entities in general
Event: Small Business Tax Workshops
Date(s): Varies by workshop
Time: Varies by workshop
Location: Washington Women's Business Center, 1437 S. Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98144
Contact: Washington Women's Business Center; Phone: 206-324-4330 ext. 100; E-mail: email@example.com
Event Information: Dates and times vary, but workshops are typically held once a quarter. Learn what every small business needs to know about filing and paying federal taxes, and how to avoid the most common tax reporting errors. Find out what taxes to pay and when they are due! The presenters are CPAs from the community. IRS will be providing small business materials and publications for these workshops. To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-324-4330 ext. 100. For more information, visit the Washington Women's Business Center website.
Sponsored by: Washington Women's Business Center