Washington Tax Workshops, Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for tax workshops, meetings and seminars in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Small Business Tax Workshop
Learn about important information regarding your tax responsibilities as a small business owner.
- What taxes to pay and when they are due
- How to choose the right accountant and the right accounting software
- How to document expenses and activities
- How to take care of employee and contractor payroll taxes
- The difference between city, county, state, and federal taxation
IRS will be providing small business materials and publications for these workshops.
Date(s): 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Location: 4th & Battery Building, 2401 Fourth Avenue, Suite 450, Seattle, WA 98121
Registration: Call 206-553-2664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored & Hosted by: US Small Business Administration
Date(s): Once a quarter
Location: Washington Women's Business Center, 1437 S. Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98144
Contact: Washington Women's Business Center; Phone: 206-324-4330 ext. 100; E-mail: email@example.com
Registration: Visit the Washington Women's Business Center website. Call 206-324-4330 ext. 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by: Washington Women's Business Center
Washington Small Business Fair (Biz Fair)
One day, one place, learn what you need to run a business. At the 19th annual Biz Fair, you can learn from the experts how to form and run a successful business.
- It's priceless and free
- Sharpen your skills - attend seminars that cover important, up-to-date topics for all stages of business ownership
- Savvy business experts share their knowledge and real-life experiences with you
- Save valuable time - visit the Exhibitor Resource Center to get the information and help you need from federal, state and local government agencies and business and trade associations
- Free parking
- Spend the day or just a few hours it’s well worth your time!
Registration: Visit the Washington Small Business Fair website for more information. Pre-registration is not required.
Date: September 26, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Renton Technical College, 3000 NE 4th Street, Renton, WA 98056
Contact: 206-946-3703; Email: email@example.com
Sponsored By: Biz Fair is presented by a partnership of government agencies, nonprofit business support organizations and educational institutions.