Webinars for Exempt Organizations
Free webinars featuring IRS employees discussing exempt organizations topics.
None currently scheduled.
The IRS video portal has an archive of past webinars and phone forums, including:
- Starting off Right - What New NON-501(c)(3) Organizations Need to Know (February 24, 2011)
- Starting off Right – What New 501(c)(3) Organizations Need to Know (April 28, 2011)
- International Activities of Domestic Charitable Organizations (August 4, 2011)
- Starting and Operating Charities for Disaster Relief (May 30, 2012)
- Gaming in Tax-Exempt Organizations (July 18, 2012)
- Churches and Religious Organizations (July 25, 2012)
The video portal also features short videos on topics of interest including:
- Car Donations
- Fundraising Guidelines for Charities
- Information Resources for Charities and Nonprofits
- Social Security Numbers
- State Tuition Organizations
Exempt Organizations educational opportunities are available any time at www.stayexempt.irs.gov.