Like Share Print
Automatic Revocation of Exemption for Non-Filing - Frequently Asked Questions: You Think Your Organization Was Erroneously Listed as Revoked
- Can the IRS “undo” my organization’s automatic revocation?
- May my organization appeal its automatic revocation?
- If an organization on the Auto-Revocation List has documentation that it met its filing requirement for one or more years during the three year period, what should it do?
- If an organization on the Auto-Revocation List has a letter from the IRS stating that it does not have an annual filing requirement, what should it do?
- Why does a federal credit union appear on the Auto-Revocation List, even though it is not required to file an annual return?
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 21-Nov-2013