Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Automatic Revocation of Exemption for Non-Filing - Frequently Asked Questions: You Think Your Organization Was Erroneously Listed as Revoked
- Can the IRS “undo” my organization’s automatic revocation?
- May my organization appeal its automatic revocation?
- If an organization on the Auto-Revocation List has documentation that it met its filing requirement for one or more years during the three year period, what should it do?
- If an organization on the Auto-Revocation List has a letter from the IRS stating that it does not have an annual filing requirement, what should it do?
- Why does a federal credit union appear on the Auto-Revocation List, even though it is not required to file an annual return?
- If an organization on the Auto-Revocation List has been legally formed for less than three years, what should it do?
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 15-May-2015