IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Exempt Organizations Annual Reporting Requirements - Annual Electronic Notice (Form 990-N) for Small Organizations: No Amended Filings

If my information changes or I make a mistake, can I amend the e-Postcard after submitting it to the IRS?

No, you cannot file an amended e-Postcard.  You can make corrections or update your information when you file your next e-Postcard in a subsequent year.


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 20-Mar-2015