Accessible Forms & Publications
The Internal Revenue Service offers content in a variety of file formats to accommodate people who use assistive technology such as screen reading software, refreshable Braille displays, and voice recognition software. We have prepared hundreds of tax forms and publications that can be downloaded or viewed online in text-only, Braille ready files, browser-friendly HTML, accessible PDF, and large print.
To download these files, use the following links:
- Disability Related Products
- Accessible PDF Forms
- Braille and Text Formats - Tax Forms and Instructions
- Braille and Text Formats - Tax Publications
- HTML Format - Tax Instructions (Read Online)
- HTML Format - Tax Publications (Read Online)
- Large Print Format - Tax Instructions
- Large Print Format - Tax Publications
- E-pub Format - Tax Publications
- American Sign Language (ASL) Videos
- Disability Information for Individuals, Businesses, and Partners Providing Services
- Free Tax Preparation by IRS Volunteers
- Information for Veterans With Disabilities
- IRS Social Media Page
- More Information for Persons With Disabilities
Check out the English/ASL video on the IRS YouTube Channel and meet Lex, the Tax Time canine. Lex introduces the terrific online services available for people with disabilities. Select the video link and then select the Leave IRS Site link to start the video.
We welcome your comments. Please contact us with any comments, questions, and suggestions. To leave a comment, go to our comments page.