FSLG Customer Services
Depending on the nature of your request, please use one of the following methods to contact us.
Customer Account Services
You can call toll-free at (877) 829-5500 with questions concerning the following as they relate to government entities:
- Account-related questions
- Request for affirmation letter of tax exemption
- Request for private letter ruling
- FSLG telephone numbers
Local FSLG Offices
Contact your local FSLG office if you have questions regarding the following:
- General information about State Social Security Administration Section 218 Agreements
- Worker classification as employee or independent contractor
- Form SS-8, Determination of Worker Status for Purposes of Federal Employment Taxes and Income Tax Withholding
- Special employment tax rules for public employees (election workers, emergency workers, public officials, etc.)
- Withholding from nonresident aliens
- Other federal tax issues for government entities
Martinsburg Computing Center (MCC)
If you have questions concerning filing requirements and procedures for issuers of information returns (including any Form 1099) or Form W-2, you may contact the Martinsburg Computing Center toll-free at 1-866-455-7438, 8:30am to 4:30pm Eastern Time. Note: If you have questions regarding a Form W-2 or a Form 1099 that you have either received or should have received, please call the general IRS assistance toll-free number, 1-800-829-1040.
IRS Toll-Free Help
You may direct any questions relating to Federal taxes to the 1-800-829-1040 number.
To comment on this web site or any of our provided services, or to ask a question that was not addressed above, please email us at email@example.com.