IRS Logo

Exchange Rate

Question: Is there an Internet site with the exchange rates to convert foreign currencies to American dollars?


You can obtain currency exchange rates at several web sites referenced below.

Governmental Resources

External Resources

Category: Aliens and U.S. Citizens Living Abroad
Subcategory: Exchange Rate

Please provide your feedback.

1. Was it easy to find your information within the above Frequently Asked Question?

2. How satisfied are you with the information provided within the above Frequently Asked Question?

3. If you still need help from the IRS, what would your next step be?

The OMB number for this study is 1545-1432.
If you have any comments regarding this study, please write to:
IRS, Tax Products Coordinating Committee
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20224