Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Childcare Credit, Other Credits
Top Frequently Asked Questions for Child Care Credit, Other Credits
- My spouse and I both work and are eligible for the child and dependent care credit. Can I include the expense of my 5 year-old son's private kindergarten tuition as a qualified expense on Form 2441, Child and Dependent Care Expenses?
- My babysitter refused to provide me with her social security number. Can I still claim the amount I paid her for childcare while I worked? If so, how do I claim these childcare expenses on my tax return?
- Can I claim both the child tax credit and the child and dependent care credit?
- Can I claim the credit for the elderly or the permanently and totally disabled?
- What expenses qualify for an education credit?
- Do tuition and related expenses paid to attend a private high school qualify for an education credit?
- If I pay college tuition and fees with a tax-free scholarship, can I claim an education credit on Form 8863 for those payments?
- Who can claim the American opportunity credit, the expansion of the Hope Scholarship credit?
- What is a lifetime learning credit?
- What is the health coverage tax credit and how can I learn more about it?