Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
- How is the amount of an education credit determined?
- What expenses qualify for an education credit?
- Do tuition and related expenses paid to attend a private high school qualify for an education credit?
- Can I claim an education credit if my filing status is married filing separately?
- If I pay college tuition and fees with a tax-free scholarship, can I claim an education credit on Form 8863 for those payments?
- If the amount of my qualified tuition and related expenses is greater than the amount of my scholarship, may I claim the excess expenses on Form 8863?
- Can I claim an education credit for higher education expenses paid by a government-subsidized loan?
- Who can claim the American opportunity credit?
- What is the lifetime learning credit?
- Who can claim the lifetime learning credit?
- Is an education credit available for the cost of a high school student taking college classes before graduation from high school?
Category: Child Care Credit, Other Credits