Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Top Frequently Asked Questions for IRS Procedures
- What are the tax changes for this year?
- What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I have already filed?
- Should I notify the IRS of my change of address?
- Can I receive a tax refund if I am currently making payments under an installment agreement or payment plan for a prior year's federal taxes?
- I am unable to pay my delinquent taxes. Will the IRS accept an Offer in Compromise?
- What kinds of interest and penalties will I be charged for filing and paying my taxes late?
- I lost my refund check. How do I get a new one?
- What is a split refund?
- I received an incorrect W-2 form. I can't get my former employer to issue a corrected W-2. What should I do?
- As a full-time student, am I exempt from federal taxes?
Frequently Asked Question Subcategories for IRS Procedures
- General Procedural Questions
- Address Changes
- Amended Returns & Form 1040X
- Code, Revenue Procedures, Regulations, Letter Rulings
- Collection Procedural Questions
- Copies & Transcripts
- Forms & Publications
- Injured Spouse
- Name Changes & Social Security Number Matching Issues
- Notices & Letters
- Refund Inquiries
- Reporting Fraud
- Signing the Return
- W-2 - Additional, Incorrect, Lost, Non-receipt, Omitted
- W-4 - Allowances, Excess FICA, Students, Withholding
- For Caregivers