IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Injured Spouse

Question: How can I collect child support from my ex-spouse?


If you need assistance in obtaining child support payments that are overdue, you must contact your Office of Child Support Enforcement.

Additional Information:

Category: IRS Procedures
Subcategory: Injured Spouse

Please provide your feedback.

1. Was it easy to find your information within the above Frequently Asked Question?

2. How satisfied are you with the information provided within the above Frequently Asked Question?

3. If you still need help from the IRS, what would your next step be?

The OMB number for this study is 1545-1432.
If you have any comments regarding this study, please write to:
IRS, Tax Products Coordinating Committee
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20224