Like Share Print
- Can I receive a tax refund if I am currently making payments under an installment agreement or payment plan for a prior year's federal taxes?
- I lost my refund check. How do I get a new one?
- Is it possible to find out if a federal tax refund check has been cashed?
- What is a split refund?
- If I am filing a joint return with my spouse, must our refund be deposited to a jointly-held account?
- May I direct part or all of my refund to apply as a contribution for the prior year to my individual retirement account (IRA)?
- Are there conditions that could change the amount of my direct deposits?
- What should I do if I’ve entered an incorrect routing or account number?
- How can I ensure my refund is deposited as I designate?
- What if I entered the correct account and routing numbers, but the IRS made an error in depositing my refund?
Category: IRS Procedures