Like Share Print
Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)
Top Frequently Asked Questions for Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)
- How do I calculate the minimum amount that must be withdrawn from my IRA after age 70 1/2?
- How long do I have to roll over a distribution from a retirement plan to an IRA account?
- Even though I can't withdraw funds from my 401(k) plan to purchase my first home, can I roll over my withdrawal into an IRA and then withdraw that money from the IRA to use as my down payment without incurring the 10% additional tax for early distributions under section 72(t)?
- Do I report my nondeductible Roth IRA contributions on Form 8606?
- Can a person make a contribution to a SEP-IRA and a Roth IRA too?
- I want to establish a traditional individual retirement arrangement (IRA) for my spouse, and I need additional information. What is the most I can contribute to a spousal IRA during the tax year?
- Can I take an IRA deduction for the amount I contributed to a 401(k) plan last year?