Like Share Print
Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
Top Frequently Asked Questions for Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
- How do I report this 1099-DIV from my mutual fund?
- I received a Form 1099-MISC instead of a Form W-2. I'm not self-employed and I do not have a business. How do I report this income?
- My son is a newspaper carrier. I would like to know if this income is subject to social security and Medicare taxes, and if he must file a Schedule C.
- I received a Form 1099-MISC with an amount in box 7 for nonemployee compensation. What forms and schedules should I use to report income earned as an independent contractor?
- What, if any, quarterly forms must I file to report income as an independent contractor?
- Are child support payments considered taxable income?
- Should box 10, Dependent Care Benefits, of my Form W-2 be included when calculating my income?
- I am receiving long-term disability. Is it considered taxable?
- I received an AmeriCorps Education Award and have received an income statement. Are these payments taxable?
- How do I report interest income on an installment sale?
Frequently Asked Question Subcategories for Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
- 1099-DIV Dividend Income
- 1099-INT Interest Income
- 1099-MISC, Independent Contractors, and Self-Employed
- 1099 Information Returns (All Other)
- Alimony, Child Support, Court Awards, Damages
- Employee Reimbursements, Form W-2, Wage Inquiries
- Gifts & Inheritances
- Grants, Scholarships, Student Loans, Work Study
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance Proceeds
- Ministers' Compensation & Housing Allowance
- Savings Bonds