Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Income & Expenses
- How do you distinguish between a business and a hobby?
- If I, a sole proprietor, pay personal expenses out of my business bank account, should I count the money used as part of my income? Can I write these expenses off?
- For business travel, are there limits on the amounts deductible for meals?
- Where can I find the per diem rates for foreign countries?
- I use my home for business. Can I deduct the expenses?
- If you lease a vehicle, can you deduct the cost of the lease payments plus the standard mileage rate?
- Are excise taxes for a vehicle deductible?
- If you lease-purchase a piece of equipment, like a forklift or truck, do you deduct the lease payments or do you depreciate the cost of the equipment?
- Are business gifts deductible?