Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Collection Due Process (CDP)
CDP procedures are available to you if you've received any one of the following notices:
- Notice of Federal Tax Lien
- Notice of Intent to Levy
- You have 30 days to request a hearing to preserve your right to go to Court.
- Complete Form 12153, Request for a Collection Due Process or Equivalent Hearing
- It is important you identify all your reasons for your disagreements.
- The completed Form 12153 should be sent to the same address that is shown on your Lien or Levy Notice.
- If your request is not received within 30 days, you are still entitled to an Appeals hearing. However, if you still disagree with the Appeals determination you cannot go to Court.
For more information please refer to:
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 05-Nov-2014