IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Tax Trails - Can I File an Injured Spouse Claim?

You should file a Form 8379 (.pdf), Injured Spouse Allocation, for the refund of your share of the overpayment shown on the joint return.

Have you already filed your joint return?

Yes      No


Start Over    Main Menu

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 01-Jan-2015