IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Tax Trails - Can I File an Injured Spouse Claim?

Do you have an overpayment on your joint return, all or part of which may be applied against your spouse's past due amount?

Yes       No


Start Over    Main Menu

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 01-Jan-2014