IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Tax Trails - Can I File an Injured Spouse Claim?

Does your spouse have past-due federal or state income tax debt, child support collected by a state, federal nontax debt such as a student loan, or state unemployment compensation debt?

Yes       No


Start Over    Main Menu

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 01-Jan-2015