IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Tax Trails - Can You Claim the Child and Dependent Care Credit?

Did you pay expenses for the care of a qualifying person to allow you (and your spouse)* to work or look for work?

Yes            No

*Note:  A spouse who is not capable of self-care or who is a full-time student may be treated as working.


Start Over    Main Menu

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 01-Jan-2014