Tax Trails - Main Menu
Tax Trails is an interactive tool that can help you find answers to general tax questions on tax credits, taxable income and other tax topics. If you don't find the answer to your general tax questions here, check Frequently Asked Questions, Tax Topics or do a keyword search for other related articles and information on our website.
Use of the back button is not recommended. Please use the Start Over or Main Menu links instead.
If you need further assistance, please call our toll-free tax assistance line at 800-829-1040 for individual tax questions, or 800-829-4933 for business tax questions.
- Can You Claim the Child and Dependent Care Credit?
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Are Your Work Related Educational Expenses Deductible?
- Can You Claim Exemption from Withholding on Form W-4?
- Do You Have to Pay Estimated Tax?
- May I Use Short Schedule SE or Must I Use Long Schedule SE (Self-Employment Tax)?
- Extension to File
- Amended Returns
- Can I File an Injured Spouse Claim?