Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
EP Exam Process Guide - Puerto Rico Plans FAQs - What are the major differences in the Codes for cash or deferred arrangement plans?
The major differences are:
- the method for determining excluded employees under coverage testing,
- the definition of Highly Compensated Employee,
- Average Deferral Percentage test, methodology and correction methods,
- there is no Average Contribution Percentage test in Puerto Rico, and
- the dollar amount that can be deferred..
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 11-Feb-2014