Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
FAQs - Determination Letter Process - How do I get assistance?
- For IRS forms and instructions, call 1-800-TAX-FORM (829-3676) or download forms from the IRS forms and publications main page
- For Employee Plans technical assistance, call 1-877-829-5500.
- For detailed determination letter application filing instructions, see Revenue Procedure 2014-6 and our Determination, Opinion and Advisory Letter resources.
- For user fees, see User Fees for Employee Plans Determination, Opinion and Advisory Letters
- For information on the status of a:
- determination letter application, see Check the Status of Your Letter
- volume submitter specimen plan submission, call Angelo Noe at (513) 263-3536.
- a master & prototype plan submission, call Milo Atlas at (513) 263-3559.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 06-Jan-2014