Phone Forums and Webinars - Retirement Plans
Free phone forums and webinars featuring IRS employees discussing retirement plan topics.
Employee Plans Programs - Summer 2015 Updates
When: September 17, 2015; 2 p.m. (Eastern)
How: Register for this event. You will use the same link to attend the event.
- Processing changes for determination letters
- New pre-approved plans (ESOPs and cash balance)
- Form 5500 Permanent Late Filer program
- Other updates
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agents may earn CE credit for attending at least 50 minutes of each presentation. Presentations are intended to meet the CE requirements for Enrolled Agents and Enrolled Actuaries, but the final decision rests with the Enrolled Agent Policy and Management and the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries, respectively. Other professional groups should consult with their licensing agencies regarding CE credit.
- Participants must register individually to receive CE credit.
- To receive CE credit, participants must establish attendance and the length of time attending the presentation by using an individual phone line and their own assigned User ID for phone forums, and their own Web login for webinars.
- A Certificate of Completion will be emailed to the participants who meet the attendance requirement about a week after the presentation.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an e-mail.
Recently Held Presentations
Visit these IRS Video Portals and access prior presentations:
To find PDF files for the presentation materials, select the program you wish to view and launch it using either Flash or Windows Media.