Like Share Print
Retirement Plan FAQs regarding Contributions
- Are contributions to retirement plans subject to withholding for FICA, Medicare or federal income tax?
- What is a partner’s “compensation” for retirement plan purposes?
- Am I required to make contributions for my employee who has turned 70½ and is receiving RMDs?
- How much can I contribute to my self-employed SEP plan if I participate in my employer's SIMPLE IRA plan?
- I’m a shareholder and an employee of an S corporation. Can I contribute to the company’s 401(k) plan or establish a self-employed retirement plan based on my S corporation distributions?
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 2013-04-08