TEB Webinar - Getting it Right: Form Filing and Compliance Issues for Direct Pay Bonds
The IRS office of Tax Exempt Bonds (TEB) invites you to view its archived one-hour webinar originally broadcast on June 30, 2011, and entitled “Getting It Right: Form Filing and Compliance Issues for Direct Pay Bonds.” Todd Mitchell, Supervisory Tax Law Specialist and leader of TEB’s Direct Pay Bonds Compliance Team, and Carl Scott, Supervisory Revenue Agent and coordinator of TEB’s Form 8038-CP compliance review process, presented the webinar.
Watch this free webinar to learn about:
- Requesting refundable credit payments by filing Form 8038-CP, filing other forms for direct pay bonds, and properly completing these forms.
- Ongoing compliance requirements for the allowance and payment of refundable credits on direct pay bonds.
- IRS processing and review of returns filed for direct pay bonds.
- Avoiding common errors in filing Form 8038-CP that could result in delays in receiving refundable credit payments.
- Filing amendments to Form 8038-CP.
- Resolving violations through the TEB Voluntary Closing Agreement Program.
- Finding additional information on direct pay bonds, including how to request the status of specific refundable credit payments.
Please click here to view the webinar.
This webinar has not been approved for CPE credits.