Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Transcript Delivery System (TDS) Flyer
TDS improvements to go live January 9, 2012!
What is happening?
- TDS is being re-engineered to upgrade equipment and software, to improve processing, and increase capacity.
- You will continue to access TDS through e-services, using your existing username and password.
- The same transcript request options will be available.
What will change?
- Your e-services mailbox, currently called a "Secure Object Repository" (SOR), will be called a "Secure Mailbox".
- A check box to generate a cover letter will only be present for fax and postal mail delivery options.
- The "Next" button used to move to the next screen is renamed "Continue".
What benefits can you expect?
- Screens defined more clearly.
- Taxpayer and product information combined to one page.
- Most commonly used forms as default.
- Ability to set tax year range (beginning and ending).
- Ability to submit multiple tax forms in one request.
- Ability to add and submit more than one taxpayer in same request.
- Taxpayer Identification Number will default to SSN.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 18-Mar-2014