Modernized e-File (MeF) Assurance Testing System (ATS) Updates
Modernized e-File (MeF) Assurance Testing System (ATS)
The Modernized e-File ATS system is operational. You can test Tax Years 2012, 2011, and 2010 business-related returns, and Tax Years 2012, 2011, and 2010 individual returns.
You can find all MeF Publications on the MeF User Guides and Publications page
- Form 1040 - ATS Known Issues and Solutions (updated 01/11/2013)
- ATS, PATS and Production Call Log (updated 04/26/2013)
- Form 1040 - ATS Disabled Business Rules (updated 01/09/2013)
- BMF - ATS Known Issues and Solutions (updated 11/07/2012)
- Form 1040 - PATS Known Issues and Solutions (11/30/2012)
- TY2012 ATS scenarios are included in Publication 1436 (posted 11/15/2012)
Using A2A WSDLs
The WSDLs for A2A for (ATS) has changed for Processing Year 2013. The current WSDLs version is dated 10-25-12. If you have not received a copy of the latest WSDLs please send a request to the MeF Mailbox.
Note: You should use the la.alt.www4.irs.gov URL for ATS unless instructed otherwise by IRS.
ATS and Production Conference Calls
Issues captured beginning October 31, 2012 will be posted beginning November 5, 2012.
ALERT (updated 12/23/2011).
- 12/22/2011 Business Rule IND-689 has been disabled in ATS on 12/22/2011 11:00am Eastern.
IND-689 The year of the 'PrimarySignatureDate' in the Return Header must be equal to the processing year.
12/23/2011 Business Rule R0000-904-01 has been disabled in ATS on 12/23/2011 10:00am Eastern.
R0000-904-01 Software ID in the Return Header must have passed testing for the form.
ATS Known Issues and Solutions TY 2011 (updated 12/27/2011)
ATS Disabled Business Rules (updated 01/24/2011)
ATS and Production Issues Log (updated 03/02/2012)
TY2011 ATS Scenarios are included in Publication 1436 (posted 10/25/2011)
Please note: Tax Year 2010 IMF returns are limited to the Form 1040, Form 4868 and 21 forms and schedules.