- Death of a taxpayer, Death of a Taxpayer
- Deduction for exemptions, Deduction for exemptions.
- Dependent care benefits, Dependent care benefits.
- Disability pensions, Line 3—Wages, salaries, tips, etc.
- Disclosure, Disclosure, Privacy Act, and Paperwork Reduction Act Notice
- Dual-status tax year, Dual-Status Tax Year
- Dual-status taxpayers, Dual-Status Taxpayers
- Election to be taxed as a resident alien, Election To Be Taxed as a Resident Alien
- Eligible student, Eligible student.
- Estimated tax
- 2014, applied to, Line 24—Applied to your 2015 estimated tax.
- 2014, payments for, Income Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax Payments for 2015
- Payments, Line 19—2014 estimated tax payments.
- Penalty, Line 26—Estimated tax penalty.
- Exempt individual, Exempt individual.
- Exemption deduction, Line 13—Exemption deduction.
- Extension of time to file, Extension of time to file.
- Extension of time to pay, Extension of time to pay.
- P.O. box, P.O. box.
- Paperwork reduction act notice, Disclosure, Privacy Act, and Paperwork Reduction Act Notice
- Past due return, Past Due Returns
- Penalties, Interest and Penalties
- Frivolous return, Penalty for frivolous return.
- Late filing, Penalty for late filing.
- Late payment, Penalty for late payment of tax.
- Other, Other penalties.
- Private delivery services, Private Delivery Services
- Public debt, gift to reduce the, How Do You Make a Gift To Reduce Debt Held By the Public?
- Publications, How To Get Tax Help
- Scholarship and fellowship grants, Line 5—Scholarship and fellowship grants.
- Scholarship and fellowship grants excluded, Line 8—Scholarship and fellowship grants excluded.
- Signing your return, Sign Your Return
- Social security and Medicare tax on tip income, Line 16—Unreported social security and Medicare tax from Forms 4137 and 8919.
- Standard deduction, Standard deduction.
- State and local income taxes - taxable, Line 4—Taxable refunds, credits, or offsets of state and local income taxes.
- Student loan interest deduction, Line 9—Student loan interest deduction.
- Student loan interest deduction worksheet,
Student Loan Interest Deduction Worksheet—Line 9
- Substantial presence test, Resident Alien or Nonresident Alien, Substantial Presence Test
- Tax credits, Tax credits.
- Tax Help, How To Get Tax Help
- Tax rates, Tax rates.
- Tax Table, Tax Table
- Tax-exempt interest, Tax-exempt interest.
- Tax-exempt treaty, Example. Item J—Income Exempt From Tax by Treaty
- Taxable income, Taxable Income
- Taxable refunds, credits, or offsets, Line 4—Taxable refunds, credits, or offsets of state and local income taxes.
- Third party designee, Third Party Designee
- Tip income, Line 16—Unreported social security and Medicare tax from Forms 4137 and 8919.
- Treaty, Example. Item J—Income Exempt From Tax by Treaty
- Wages, salaries, tips, etc., Line 3—Wages, salaries, tips, etc.
- What if you cannot pay in full?
- Extension of time to pay, What if you cannot pay?
- Installment agreement, What if you cannot pay?
- When to file, When To File
- Where to file, Where To File
- Who must file, Who Must File