Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2004-4
January 26, 2004
Table of Contents
- Announcement 2004-4
- PROPOSED FORM 8858
- GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT FORM 8858
- Who will be required to file Form 8858?
- Who is the tax owner of an FDE?
- Who is the direct owner of an FDE?
- When will Form 8858 be required to be filed?
- How will Form 8858 be filed?
- Will there be any exceptions to filing Form 8858?
- What is the effective date for Form 8858?
- Can Form 8858 be filed electronically?
- REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON THE FORM
- Announcement 2004-5
- Announcement of Disciplinary Actions Involving Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents, and Enrolled Actuaries — Suspensions, Censures, Disbarments, and Resignations
- Announcement 2004-7
|More Internal Revenue Bulletins|