Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2011-26
June 27, 2011
Table of Contents
- Announcement 2011-33
- Announcement 2011-36
- ISSUES FOR PUBLIC COMMENT
- 1. Activity codes.
- 2. Reporting compensation to management companies and leasing companies owned or controlled by directors, officers, trustees, or key employees.
- 3. Thresholds for reporting compensation to key employees, highest compensated employees, independent contractors, and former officers, directors, trustees, and key employees.
- 4. Reporting revenue from governmental units.
- 5. Net asset reconciliation.
- 6. Reporting on audited financial statements.
- 7. Names and EINs of foreign grantees.
- 8. Indirect foreign expenditures.
- 9. Reporting bank deposits as loans or business transactions on Schedule L.
- 10. Reporting of component parts of community trusts on Form 990-series returns.
- 11. Scope of related organization reporting on Schedule R.
- REQUEST FOR COMMENTS
- DRAFTING INFORMATION
|More Internal Revenue Bulletins|