Form 8453-I, Foreign Corporation Income Tax Declaration for an IRS e-file Return
Use Form 8453-I to:
- Authenticate an electronic Form 1120-F, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return;
- Provide the corporation's consent to directly deposit any refund and/or authorize an electronic funds withdrawal for payment of federal taxes owed;
- Authorize the ERO, if any, to transmit via a third-party Transmitter;
- Authorize the intermediate service provider (ISP) to transmit via a third-party transmitter if you are filing online (not using an ERO); and
- Provide the corporation's consent to directly deposit any refund and/or authorize an electronic funds withdrawal for payment of federal taxes owed.
Other Items You May Find Useful:
Comment on Form 8453-I
Caution: If you have a tax-related question, please go to Help With Tax Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business). We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted from this page.
Although we cannot respond individually to each email, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider your comments as we revise our tax products.