About Schedule D (Form 1065), Capital Gains and Losses
Use this schedule:
- The overall capital gains and losses from transactions reported on Form 8949, Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets.
- Capital gains from installment sales from Form 6252, Installment Sale Income.
- Capital gains and losses from like-kind exchanges from Form 8824, Like-Kind Exchanges (and section 1043 conflict-of-interest sales).
- Partnership's share of net capital gains and losses, including specially allocated capital gains and losses, from partnerships, estates, and trusts.
- Capital gain distributions.
Other Items You May Find Useful:
Comment on Schedule D (Form 1065)
Caution: If you have a tax-related question, please go to Help With Tax Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business). We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted from this page.
Although we cannot respond individually to each email, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider your comments as we revise our tax products.