About Schedule D (Form 1065), Capital Gains and Losses
Use this schedule to report:
- The overall capital gains and losses from transactions reported on Form 8949, Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets.
- Capital gains from installment sales from Form 6252, Installment Sale Income.
- Capital gains and losses from like-kind exchanges from Form 8824, Like-Kind Exchanges (and section 1043 conflict-of-interest sales).
- Partnership's share of net capital gains and losses, including specially allocated capital gains and losses, from partnerships, estates, and trusts.
- Capital gain distributions.
Other Items You May Find Useful:
Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income
Comment on Schedule D (Form 1065)
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business).