IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B), Partner's Share of Income (Loss) From an Electing Large Partnership

The partnership uses Schedule K-1 for Form 1065-B to report your share of the partnership's income, deductions, credits, etc. Keep it for your records. Do not file it with your tax return. The partnership has filed a copy with the IRS.

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B) Revisions

Form 1065-B, U.S. Return of Income for Electing Large Partnerships

Other Current Products

Comment on Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B)

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications  web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business).

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 11-Feb-2014