Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Around the Nation - Florida
- Tax Relief for Vitims of Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Straight-line Winds and Flooding
Victims of the severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds and flooding that took place beginning on April 28, 2014 in parts of Florida may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Tropical Storm Debby in Florida
- Tax Help for Tampa Area Taxpayers
Taxpayers in the Tampa area who qualify for assistance from the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) can get face-to-face help through a new virtual program piloted by the IRS and TAS.
- Ayuda Tributaria para los Contribuyentes en Tampa
Los contribuyentes de la zona de Tampa que califican para la ayuda del Servicio del Defensor del Contribuyente (TAS) pueden recibir ayuda cara a cara a través de un nuevo programa virtual, siendo probado por el IRS y TAS.
- Tax Relief for Victims of May 2009 Storms, Floods and Tornadoes
- Tax Relief for Victims of March 2009 Storms and Floods
- Tax Relief for Victims of Tropical Storm Fay
- Tax Relief for Dec. 25, 2006 Storm Victims in Volusia County
- Tax Relief for Victims of Tornadoes and Storms in Lake, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia Counties
- See Katrina News Releases & Legal Guidance for a complete list of all Hurricane Katrina-related news releases and technical guidance.
- National Tobacco Settlement Payments Are Taxable—A reminder that farmers in 14 states, including Florida, must report these payments each year.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 07-May-2014