Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Around the Nation - Florida
- IRS IP PIN pilot continues in Georgia, Florida and the District of Columbia
As part of an ongoing pilot program, all taxpayers who filed federal returns last year from Georgia, Florida or the District of Columbia are eligible for an Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN) that will help protect them from tax-related identity theft, according to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Straight-line Winds and Flooding
Victims of the severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds and flooding that took place beginning on April 28, 2014 in parts of Florida may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Tropical Storm Debby in Florida
- Tax Help for Tampa Area Taxpayers
Taxpayers in the Tampa area who qualify for assistance from the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) can get face-to-face help through a new virtual program piloted by the IRS and TAS.
- Ayuda Tributaria para los Contribuyentes en Tampa
Los contribuyentes de la zona de Tampa que califican para la ayuda del Servicio del Defensor del Contribuyente (TAS) pueden recibir ayuda cara a cara a través de un nuevo programa virtual, siendo probado por el IRS y TAS.
- Tax Relief for Victims of May 2009 Storms, Floods and Tornadoes
- Tax Relief for Victims of March 2009 Storms and Floods
- Tax Relief for Victims of Tropical Storm Fay
- Tax Relief for Dec. 25, 2006 Storm Victims in Volusia County
- Tax Relief for Victims of Tornadoes and Storms in Lake, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia Counties
- See Katrina News Releases & Legal Guidance for a complete list of all Hurricane Katrina-related news releases and technical guidance.
- National Tobacco Settlement Payments Are Taxable—A reminder that farmers in 14 states, including Florida, must report these payments each year.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 25-Feb-2015