Like Share Print
Around the Nation - Kansas
- Recent legislation provided special tax relief for victims of the Midwestern area disasters. For more information please see Fact Sheet FS 2008-27
Notice 2008-67 contains information on special relief for qualified recovery assistance property placed in the Kansas disaster area.
- Special Relief for Victims of Greensburg Tornadoes, Storms, July 8, 2008
- Tax Relief for Victims of June 2007 Storms, Tornadoes — Taxpayers in five counties have until Aug. 31, to fulfill certain tax obligations.
- Extended Tax Relief for Victims of May 2007 Storms and Tornadoes — Affected taxpayers in Kiowa County have until Oct. 15 to fulfill certain tax obligations.
- Tax Relief for Victims of May 2007 Storms and Tornadoes — Affected taxpayers in 10 counties have until July 5 to fulfill certain tax obligations.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 2012-12-21