Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Around the Nation - New York
- Tax Relief for Victims of Hurricane Sandy in New York
- E-file to Remain Available through Oct. 31, 2011, for Victims of Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee
- (Español) E-file continúa Disponible Hasta el 31 de Octubre para los Contribuyentes de Nueva York Afectados por el Huracán Irene y la Tormenta Tropical Lee
- Tax Relief for Victims of the Remnants of Tropical Storm Lee in New York
- Tax Relief for Victims of Hurricane Irene in New York
- (Español) Alivio Tributario a Víctimas del Huracán Irene en Nueva York
IRS Grants Tax Relief to April 2007 Storm, Flooding Victims — Taxpayers have until June 25 to file tax returns.
Tax Relief for April 2007 Storm and Flooding Victims — Taxpayers have until June 25 to file tax returns.
New filing address for your federal tax return — Redistributing work to improve customer service, the IRS has taxpayers in Metro New York and Long Island and nine other states sending their tax returns to a different processing center in 2004.
- Grants to businesses by the Empire State Development Corp. and the NYC Economic Development Corp. under the WTC Grant Programs — such grants are generally taxable, but recipients may deduct business expenses paid for by the grants
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 21-Oct-2014