Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Around the Nation - Georgia
- Tax Relief for April 2011 Victims of Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Straight-Line Winds and Associated Flooding — 20 counties affected.
- Tax Relief for Sept. 2009 Victims of Storms and Floods
- Tax Relief for April 2009 Victims of Storms and Floods
- Tax Relief for the May 2008 Victims of Storms and Floods
- Victims of March 14, 2008 Storms, Tornadoes May Qualify for Disaster Relief. See News Release GA-2008-7 for more.
- Tax relief for victims of March 1-2, 2007 Storm and Tornado — Nine counties affected.
- National Tobacco Settlement Payments Are Taxable — A reminder that farmers in 14 states, including Georgia, must report these payments each year.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Dec-2013