Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Around the Nation - Louisiana
- Tax Relief for Victims of Hurricane Isaac in Louisiana — LA/MS-2012-15, Sept. 5, 2012 — Victims of Hurricane Isaac that began on Aug. 26, 2012 in parts of Louisiana may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Hurricane Grant Guidelines Now Available — IR-2008-115, Oct. 10, 2008 — Victims of Katrina, Rita and Wilma who previously claimed disaster losses may benefit from new tax provision.
- Victims of Hurricane Ike Qualify for Tax Relief
- Victims of Hurricane Gustav Qualify for Tax Relief — Certain filing and payment deadlines have been postponed until Jan. 5, 2009.
- Town Hall Meetings for Taxpayers Dealing with Casuality Loss Reimbursements — Louisiana and Mississippi taxpayers
- Filing Extension Deadline Oct. 24, 2007 for Three Louisiana Parishes
- Special Tax Relief for Victims of Feb. 12-13, 2007 Storms and Tornadoes. — Jefferson, Orleans and St. Martin Parishes impacted.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 14-Mar-2014