Like Share Print
Around the Nation - Mississippi
- Tax Relief for Victims of Severe Storms in Mississippi — LA-MS-2013-01, Feb. 14, 2013 — Victims of the severe storms, tornadoes and flooding that took place on Feb. 10, 2013 in parts of Mississippi may qualify for tax relief.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Hurricane Isaac in Mississippi — LA/MS-2012-14, Sept. 5, 2012 — Victims of Hurricane Isaac that began on Aug. 26, 2012 in parts of Mississippi may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax relief for victims of May 2011 flooding — 14 counties affected.
- Tax relief for victims of April 2011 severe storms, tornadoes, straight-line winds, and associated flooding — 29 counties affected.
- Tax Relief for Victims of May 2010 storms and floods
- Tax Relief for Victims of April 2010 storms, tornadoes and flooding
- Hurricane Grant Guidelines Now Available — IR-2008-115, Oct. 10, 2008 — Victims of Katrina, Rita and Wilma who previously claimed disaster losses may benefit from new tax provision.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Huricane Gustav
- Tax Relief for Victims of Storm and Tornadoes in May
- Victims of March 2008 Storms, Flooding May Qualify for Disaster Relief from the IRS
- Town Hall Meetings for Taxpayers Dealing with Casuality Loss Reimbursements -- Louisiana and Mississippi taxpayers
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 04-Apr-2013