IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 1065X, Amended Return or Administrative Adjustment Request (AAR)

Use this form, if you are not filing electronically, to:

  • Correct items on a previously filed Form 1065, Form 1065-B, or Form 1066 or
  • Make an Administrative Adjustment Request (AAR) for a previously filed Form 1065, Form 1065-B, or Form 1066.

Current Products

Form 1065X

Instructions for Form 1065X (HTML)

Recent Developments

Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Form 1065X Revisions

Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income

Form 1065-B, U.S. Return of Income for Electing Large Partnerships

Form 1066, U.S. Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduit (REMIC) Income Tax Return

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 1065X

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web submission form to provide us feedback on the content of the products we give you to help you comply with tax law.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business). 

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Jan-2014