IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 1120-F, U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation

A foreign corporation files this form to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, and to figure their U.S. income tax liability. 

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Form 1120-F Revisions

Publication 542, Corporations

Schedule D (Form 1120), Capital Gains and Losses

Schedule UTP (Form 1120), Uncertain Tax Position Statement

Schedule H (Form 1120-F), Deductions Allocated to Effectively Connected Income Under Regulations Section 1.861-8
Instructions for Schedule H (Form 1120-F) (HTML)

Schedule I (Form 1120-F), Interest Expense Allocation Under Regulations Section 1.882-5
Instructions for Schedule I (Form 1120-F) (HTML)

Schedules M-1 and M-2 (Form 1120-F), Reconciliation of Income (Loss) and Analysis of Unappropriated Retained Earnings per Books

Schedule M-3 (Form 1120-F), Net Income (Loss) Reconciliation for Foreign Corporations with Reportable Assets of $10 Million or More
Instructions for Schedule M-3 (Form 1120-F) (HTML)

Schedule P (Form 1120-F), List of Foreign Partner Interests in Partnerships
Instructions for Schedule P (Form 1120-F) (HTML)

Schedule S (Form 1120-F), Exclusion of Income From the International Operation of Ships or Aircraft Under Section 883
Instructions for Schedule S (Form 1120-F) (HTML)

Schedule V (Form 1120-F), List of Vessels or Aircraft, Operators, and Owners
Instructions for Schedule V (Form 1120-F) (HTML)

Form 1125-A, Cost of Goods Sold

Form 1125-E, Compensation of Officers

Form 8453-I, Foreign Corporation Income Tax Declaration for an IRS e-file Return

Form 8879-I, IRS e-file Signature Authorization for Form 1120-F

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 1120-F

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business). 

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 17-Jan-2014