IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 4136, Credit for Federal Tax Paid on Fuels

Use this form to claim a credit for certain nontaxable uses (or sales) of fuel during your income tax year, the alternative fuel credit, and a credit for blending a diesel-water fuel emulsion.

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Form 4136 Revisions

Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return

Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts

Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return

Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation

Form 8849, Claim for Refund of Excise Taxes

Publication 225, Farmer's Tax Guide

Publication 510, Excise Taxes (Including Fuel Tax Credits Refunds

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 4136

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business).

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 04-Nov-2014