IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 8932, Credit for Employer Differential Wage Payments

An eligible small business employer can use this form to claim the credit for employer differential wage payments.

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Form 8932 Revisions

Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts

Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income

Form 1120-C, U.S. Income Tax Return for Cooperative Associations

Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation

Form 3800, General Business Credit

Form 6765, Credit for Increasing Research Activities

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 8932

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business). 

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 19-Feb-2014