Form 990-T, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return
Use Form 990-T, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return, to:
- Report unrelated business income;
- Figure and report unrelated business income tax liability;
- Report proxy tax liability;
- Claim a refund of income tax paid by a regulated investment company (RIC) or a real estate investment trust (REIT) on undistributed long-term capital gain; and
- Request a credit for certain federal excise taxes paid or for small employer health insurance premiums paid.
Update to 2012 Instructions for Form 990-T -- 12-AUG-2013
Other Items You May Find Useful:
Comment on Form 990-T
Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.
Caution: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business).