IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

More Hot Topics

Stay Connected With IRS2Go
The latest version of our free mobile application offers a number of safe and secure ways for taxpayers to access popular tools and tax information.

How to Notify the IRS of a Change of Address
If your address has changed, be sure to notify the IRS to ensure that you receive any IRS refunds or correspondence.

2014 Employer’s Tax Guide
Publication 15 (Circular E) explains your tax responsibilities as an employer. It also includes tax tables that you’ll need to figure the taxes to withhold from each employee.

2014 Standard Mileage Rates
Get details on how the mileage rates for business, charitable, medical and moving purposes have changed since last year.

Renew or Obtain a PTIN for 2014
Anyone who prepares or assists in preparing federal tax returns for compensation must have a valid 2014 PTIN before preparing returns.

IRS Mailing Addresses for Paper Tax Returns
Use the “Where to File” pages to find the mailing address you’ll need in order to file your paper tax return.

Download IRS Forms and Publications
Get access to the IRS forms and publications you’ll need in order to file your tax return.


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 14-Apr-2014